Commissioners’ Court to meet June 8
RUSK – Cherokee County Commissioners’ court will convene at 9 a.m. Tuesday, June 8, in regular session at the county courthouse.
Agenda items include:
• Consider laying utility lines in each precinct
• Consider approval of sheriff’s department monthly report
• Consider approval to accept donation for sheriff’s department
• Consider approval of tax refunds greater than $500
• Consider approval of 2021-22 renewal of health insurance and life insurance for county employees
• Consider request for public hearing to set speed limit to 30 MPH on CR 2201 in Precinct 2
• Consider and possible vote of closure of CR 4221 in Precinct 4
• Consider acceptance of annual road report for one or more precincts
• Hear from Pct. 4 that assisted City of New Summerfield with May 20, 2021, emergency culvert replacement on Penny Lane
• Consider approval of consent agenda – authorizing payment of bills, payroll and transfer of funds
Please support the Cherokeean Herald by subscribing today!