New Tractor Supply to open April 3 in Alto
ALTO – Rural lifestyle retailer Tractor Supply Company will open its doors April 3 in Alto, “providing a one-stop shop for the community,” from those who work the land to livestock and pet owners, and every demographic in between, company officials said.
“At Tractor Supply, we understand the value of providing essential needs like pet food, animal feed and home supplies to our customers in the Alto community,” said Tommy "TJ" Tabor, manager of the Alto Tractor Supply store. “Our team members live the same lifestyle as our customers, and we’re excited to supply them with the tools, information and resources they need to live life on their own terms.”
The rural lifestyle retailer is committed to providing essential, everyday products that customers need like animal feed, pet food and supplies, propane, fencing, garden supplies, home supplies and more, a release stated.
Store team members are equipped with knowledge to help customers find the right products for their specific needs. Additionally, customers can use the Buy Online, Pickup In Store option to purchase products online and pick up their items in as little as one hour in the store or through contactless curbside pickup, it added.
As an essential, needs-based retailer, Tractor Supply is committed to taking care of team members, customers and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the Company has taken a number of key actions to protect and support customers in Alto:
• Increasing inventory supply for essential products such as livestock feed, equine feed, pet food and other critical consumable items.
• Adding Team Member hours in stores and hiring an additional 5,000 people to continue providing legendary customer service and promote safety in stores.
• Adding a dedicated greeter at every store location to drive awareness of social distancing, monitor the number of customers in store and provide additional cleaning of key items like carts and registers.
• Investing in technology through Mobile Point of Sale, Same Day/Next Day delivery capabilities and contactless payment options across the entire chain to enhance the safety of customers’ shopping experience and provide greater convenience.
• Conducting additional daily cleanings in stores to maintain a safe shopping environment.
• Endorsing the CDC's social distancing guidelines to limit exposure to other individuals by marking floors and adding signage to help customers and team members maintain safe distances.
• Offering Contactless Curbside Delivery for Buy Online, Pickup In Store orders with a minimum of two parking spots allocated for these services. Customers can call the store phone number once they arrive at the store, and a team member will bring the order to their vehicle.
• Dedicating an exclusive shopping hour for high-risk customers and seniors 60 and older every Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
In addition to supplying dependable products for farm, ranch and rural customers, the Alto Tractor Supply Company values community engagement and is delighted to have the opportunity to support local animal shelters, area 4-H clubs and FFA chapters and more. Customers can also sign up for Tractor Supply’s Neighbor’s Club loyalty program, which will make them eligible to receive member-only offers, birthday offers, personal purchase summaries and receipt-free returns.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Alto Tractor Supply store at 562 S Marcus St will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday
Please support the Cherokeean Herald by subscribing today!