TJC Connect LIVE offers daily virtual info sessions on admissions, financial aid and more
Tyler Junior College is hosting free, virtual information sessions to help students and parents engage with TJC staff and get the answers they need when they can’t visit the College in person.
TJC Connect LIVE, held at 2 p.m. weekdays on the Zoom video-conferencing platform, covers a variety of topics such as admissions, advising, career planning, financial aid, Presidential Honors, the TJC Promise and a student-led panel.
Sessions are held in real time, allowing students and parents to ask questions and interact with TJC staff and students.
Schedule of daily sessions:
• Thursday, April 16: TJC Promise Program
• Friday, April 17: Admissions
• Monday, April 20: Admissions
• Tuesday, April 21: Career Planning
• Wednesday, April 22: Financial Aid
• Thursday, April 23: Scholarships
• Friday, April 24: Admissions
• Monday, April 27: Admissions
• Tuesday, April 28: Student Panel
• Wednesday, April 29: Financial Aid
• Thursday, April 30: Presidential Honors Program
• Friday, May 1: Admissions
To register, go to TJC.edu/connectlive.
Please support the Cherokeean Herald by subscribing today!