County leaders to consider agreement with Angelina County to provide housing/care of certain inmates
RUSK – Members of the Cherokee County Commissioners’ Court will consider an agreement with Angelina County regarding the housing an care of certain inmates incarcerated or to be incarcerated in its jail, according to an April 27 meeting agenda.
The court will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the courthouse, and will also consider:
• Requests to lay utility lines in each precinct
• Approval of contract for realtor to assist in the sale of property
• Approval of Cherokee County Task Force agreement
• Approval to sell two backhoes at Solid Waste
• Approval to purchase backhoe for Solid Waste
• Approval of separate assignments of lease for Hangars No. 16 and No. 17
• Approval for lease of new Mack (day cab) truck for Precinct 4
• Acceptance of concrete material from Joe Parsley of Cherokee County Precinct 4
• Approval to assist the City of New Summerfield with project to replace culvert on Union Chapel Cemetery Road
• Approval of consent agenda
Please support the Cherokeean Herald by subscribing today!