County leaders to mull March 9 agenda
RUSK – The sale of surplus equipment at auction by one or more precincts tops Tuesday's agenda for the regular meeting of the Cherokee County Commissioners' Court.
During the meeting, the court also will:
– Consider laying utility lines in each Precinct
– Consider approval of Sheriff's monthly report, along with a racial profiling report for 2020
– Consider approval of budget amendment for Sheriff's Department
– Consider request for a public hearing to set speed limit at 35 miles per hour for County Road 4303
– Consider approval to purchase small dump truck through Buy Board, HGAC Buy, Source Well or TIPS for one or more precincts
– Consider approval of tax resale bid previously struck-off to Bullard ISD
– Consider approval of budget amendments for Road and Bridge of all precincts' fiscal year 2020 carryovers
– Consider approval for a consent agenda that features meeting minutes, a monthly report from Precinct 2 Constable Jack White, replat of Lot 45, Eastdale Acres, Unit No. 1, into three lots in the John Jordan Survey, Abstract No. 27, Cherokee County Texas – no roads, and authorization of payment of Bills payroll and transfer funds
Please support the Cherokeean Herald by subscribing today!