New Summerfield city council to meet Jan. 12
NEW SUMMERFIELD – Local city leaders will meet Tuesday, Jan. 12, at New Summerfield City Hall, beginning with a 6 p.m. audit presentation Q&A, followed by a regular council meeting.
According to a meeting agenda, the council will:
• Consider and act on Consent Agenda, which includes previous meeting minutes, finance update and bill paying
• Receive input from Boyd Isom and consider and act on Building Code.
• Receive input and consider and act on Jessica Guerrero & Francisca de Luna utility bill
• Consider and act on Police Report – Reynold Humber
• Consider and act on Utility Report – Peter Eads
• Consider and act on changes to city code ordinances:
- Update Sec. 5.03.002 Burning of refuse ordinance
- Update Sec. 3.07.032 Numbering system.
• Consider and act on policy updates:
- Internal Audit Control Policy
- ID Theft Prevention Policy & Red Flag Policy annual review
- Electronic Funds Transfer Policy.
• Consider and act on additional changes to employee policy handbook:
- Travel time, mileage, meal breaks & compensation for training and schools
- Employee Meal Break Policy
• Executive Session – Pursuant to Texas Government SEC 551.074 & SEC 551.072, Employee Evaluation:
- Judge James Connelly annual evaluation
- Utility Operator Juan Compian six-month evaluation.
Action, if any, will be taken when the council resumes into open session, as per Texas Government Code.
Please support the Cherokeean Herald by subscribing today!